Lindberg / Blue M Gravity Convection Incubators
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Recommended Substitute: Precision* Standard Gravity Convection Incubators.
Gravity Convection Incubators operate over a range of 5°C above ambient to +65°C, and are designed for a variety of general purpose applications which require stable temperature control.
- A microprocessor-based control system with digital temperature display assures optimum repeatability from process to process.
- All models are designed to meet UL and CUL criteria for safety and performance.
- CE Mark.
- Microprocessor-based temperature control system, PID adjustable, automatically optimizes control parameters during operation.
- Maximum range 5°C above ambient to +65°C; uniformity ±2%; actual performance may vary according to load, sample placement and ambient or environmental conditions.
- Independent overtemperature safety, factory set at 75°C interrupts power to incubator and resets when temperature returns to normal.
- Large-scale digital display, 0.1°C, resolution in °C or °F.
- Type “J” thermocouple for simple, accurate and repeatable operation.
- Main power switch located on control panel.
- Conventional 12” glass thermometer, 1/2°C increments, scale 0°C to +70°C, with 37°C and 56°C markings.
- Double-wall cabinet construction for thermal stability.
- Non-flammable, high efficiency fiberglass insulation, resists deterioration and moisture.
- Scratch resistant white painted steel interior and exterior.
- Tempered glass full-view inner door closes gently against peripheral gasket.
- Fresh air vents (6) located in chamber base to optimize temperature uniformity; top exhaust vents (2) are adjustable.
- Long-life heating elements, replaceable.
- Painted steel outer door, double wall insulated, includes no-slam latch and heavy-duty hinges.
- Door swings 120° to permit easy removal of shelves.
- 10 ft. power cord with plug included.
- Stability Testing.