BriskHeat TP0 Portable Time Percentage Dial Controllers
from BriskHeat Corp.
For indoor general purpose applications.
- Portable, plug-and-play design.
- Manually set your time percentage.
- What is a Time Percentage Dial Controller?
- The time percentage dial controller varies the proportion (length) of time the heater is in the "on" or "off" heating mode. The heating application will determine the actual percentage set-point required. The controller does not use a temperature sensor and therefore satisfactory operation requires occasional supervision under changing load conditions.
- 5-100% range.
- 120 or 240VAC.
- 15 amp maximum.
- Maximum exposure temperature range: -40 to 160°F (-40 to 71°C).
- Input power cord 6 feet (1.8m) long with standard 3-prong plug:
- 120VAC: NEMA 5-15.
- 240VAC: NEMA 6-15.
- Output receptacle:
- 120VAC: NEMA 5-15R.
- 240VAC: NEMA 6-15R.