Owl ADJ3 Adjustable Gel Vertical Electrophoresis Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
The largest adjustable system available that is perfect for sequencing and proteins.
- Gel Size: (W x L) 35 x 20-80 cm.
- Footprint: (W x L) 35 x 32 cm.
- UBC Vol: 500 mL.
- LBC Vol: 300 mL.
- Total Running Buffer Volume: 800 mL.
- Our Owl ADJ3 Adjustable System is the widest adjustable system at 35 cm wide.
- The height of the upper buffer chamber (UBC) may be adjusted from 20 cm to 80 cm by sliding the UBC up or down two support poles.
- Thumbscrews on the ring assembly secure the UBC in the desired position.
- Ring assemblies on the base of the apparatus secure the poles upright.
- The notched or offset glass plate of the gel sandwich presses against a silicone gasket on the UBC for a leakproof seal.
- Glass plates are clamped to the UBC with binder clamps or heavy duty pony clamps.
- The unit can be dismantled for easy cleaning and storage.
- This system allows the user to run multiple protein samples or large sequencing gels.
Complete System Includes:
- Removable UBC with Saftey Interlocking Lid and Attached Power Supply Lead.
- Removable LBC with Safety Interlocking Lid with Attached Power Supply Lead.
- Base with Attached Pole Rings.
- 2 Heavy Duty Poles.