STEM Integrity 10 Reaction Stations
from Bibby Scientific
This product line is no longer available through us.
Conduct 10 different reactions simultaneously within the same reaction unit, each reaction being conducted within its own cell, at its own individual temperature and stir rate.
- The STEM Integrity 10 Reaction Station can control 10 different reaction processes simultaneously and monitor each of the Integrity 10 reaction cells independently.
- The temperature is controllable from -30 to 150ºC with a very high degree of accuracy and maintained by either the block itself or by using a probe in the solution.
- With a temperature stability of ± 0.2ºC and a minimal set point overshoot of 0.1ºC, extreme accuracy is guaranteed.
- Each cell has an individually controlled magnetic stirrer and can accommodate sample volumes of between 2 and 25ml.
- Intrusive or non-intrusive IR turbidity probes are available to determine solubility/crystallisation measurements via turbidity.
- 10 individual cells in one reaction station.
- Individual control of temperature and stirring rate for each cell.
- Temperature range of -30ºC to 150ºC.
- Stirring rate of 350rpm - 1200rpm.
- Cell working volume of 2ml - 25ml.
- Optional attachments for refluxing, and working under vacuum or inert gas conditions.
- Optional multi-temp temperature probes for temperature control by contents.
- Optional multi-infrared probes for solubility/crystallisation studies.
- Automatic microprocessor control through a touchscreen.
- Warranty: 3 years parts and labour.
- Number of positions 10.
- Cell cavity diameter 25.5 mm.
- Glass vessel fill level 2 - 25 ml.
- Temperature range - 30 to + 150ºC.
- Temperature difference between 180ºC any two positions.
- Temperature overshoot (max) 0.1ºC.
- Max. controlled heating/cooling rate 5ºC/min.
- Controlled heating/cooling ramp rate 0.1ºC/min to 5ºC/min in 0.1ºC/min steps.
- Stir speed range 350 - 1200rpm/min.
- Viscosity capacity glycerine at 25ºC.
- Recommended stir bars 12/ 4.5 mm (cylindrical) or 10/ 6 mm (oval).
Measured external temp. (optional thermometer) range.
- Temperature range -40 to + 160ºC.
- Temperature resolution ±0.01ºC.
- Temperature accuracy ±0.5ºC.
- Stirrer speed range 350 - 1200/min.
- Stirrer resolution 1rpm/min.
- Stirrer accuracy ±1rpm/min.
- Electrical requirements 230V, 50/60Hz, 1100W.
- Dimensions (unit) (w x d x h), mm 153 x 430 x 160 (power supply), mm 153 x 415 x 160.
- Weight (unit), kg 9.5 (power supply), kg 10.5.
- Minimum temperature is linearly dependent upon the temperature of the cooling fluid.
- Specified range assumes a cooling fluid temperature supply of 5ºC at a flow rate of = 2.5L/min and a cooling capacity of 1100W.
- Stir performance only guaranteed using recommended stir bars.
- RS232 & RS485 ports, RJ45 ethernet socket & GSI0C protocol socket for connecting and controlling Integrity 10 as part of an integrated system.
- SD card acts as Integrity 10 hard drive; optional USB port for data storage.