Electrothermal EMV V-Shaped Electromantles
from Bibby Scientific
Spill-proof Mantles and V-Shaped Mantles may accommodate 60º funnels, pear-shaped or round-bottom flasks.
- They have been designed to accept a large range of flask and funnel sizes for added flexibility.
- Stainless steel screen on all EMV models covers the heater element to protect you from shock hazards due to spills or flask breakage.
EM Electromantles: EM, EMA, EMV and EMX Series.
- The original “Electromantles” revolutionised round bottom flask heating by incorporating a coiled flexible heating element, which ingeniously wraps the heater around the flask to optimise heat transfer.
- For maximum safety, the flask is held away from direct contact with the heating element via a grounded earth screen.
- This design principle has stood the test of time and has been imitated the world over.
- With many years of experience, Electrothermal remains at the forefront of laboratory heating and its associated controlling technology.
- Bottom opening accommodates round bottom & pear-shaped flasks and 60º funnels.
- Capacity between 10ml to 5 litres.
- Coiled heating element, suspended within a thermal insulating cartridge, provides maximum heat transfer and support.
- Cool-to-the-touch design.
- Max element temperature of 450ºC.
- Built-in energy regulator.
- Replaceable insulated heater cartridge.
- Indicator lamps for power and heater operation.
- A chemically resistant polypropylene outer casing.
- A grounded earth screen and double fuses for added safety.
- Clamps for 1.3cm diameter supports (not including support rods).