Electrothermal CMU Controlled Mantles
from Bibby Scientific
This product line is no longer available through us.
Electrothermal’s metal-cased CMU Electromantles are the culmination of years of experience and continuous design improvement.
- These well-established products are used throughout many industries for a huge variety of applications.
- Today, we can confidently guarantee to give you quality products whose reliability and safety continue to make them market leaders.
- The Electrothermal series of heating mantles has been specifically designed to provide a comprehensive answer to heating fluids in round bottom flasks in the modern laboratory.
- Round bottom flask capacity of between 50ml - 5000ml.
- “Cool-to-the-touch” design.
- Element temperature up to 450°C.
- Built-in energy regulator.
- Indicator lamps for power and heater operation.
- Replaceable insulated heater cartridge.
- An easy to clean, powder coated aluminium outer casing.
- Non-skid feet and support rod clamps (not including support rod).
- Added safety features such as a grounded earth screen and double fuses.
- CSA approved for 115V models.