BRAND Filter Pipette Tips
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
Filter tips are especially suited for applications such as PCR, microbiology and radioisotope work.
- BRAND filter tips combine the highest quality filters with premium tips to maximize tip performance by ensuring a great fit and a perfect seal.
- The integrated hydrophobic polyethylene filter serves as a barrier against aerosols formed during pipetting.
- Filter tips protect the pipette shafts from contamination, and reduce the risk of cross-contamination and faulty measuring results.
- BRAND filter tips are precision-molded from colorless, high purity, DiHEMDA- and oleamide-free, virgin polypropylene.
- They are produced under the most stringent cleanroom conditions and are automatically racked.
- All BRAND filter tips are offered racked BIO-CERT sterile and free of DNA, RNase, ATP and pyrogens.
- The filter is free of sealing additives, minimizing sample contamination.
- Tips are designed for use in a wide range of pipetting applications including the most sensitive assays.
- They are available in a variety of sizes and configurations for delivering volumes from 0.1µL to 1000µL.
- Clean, hydrophobic surfaces reduce sample retention, and increase accuracy and reproducibility.
- Tip orifice is precisely centered for directional accuracy.
- Autoclavable at 250°F (121°C) for 20 minutes.
- Redesigned 2-20µL (200µL) filter tips feature 25% less plastic for reduced waste, higher translucency, better fit, and reduced mounting and ejection forces.
- BRAND filter tips are tested for compatibility with Gilson, Thermo Fisher Scientific Finnpipette, Eppendorf and Biohit.
- BRAND pipette tips are suitable for use with instruments from many other manufacturers.
- All tips are available in convenient rack formats (non-filter tips available in bulk packaging).
- For all of the BRAND racking systems non-pigmented tips are inserted into color-coded carrier plates for easy identification.
- Most tips use a standardized carrier plate for easy interchangeability between different box types.
- Several different rack and refill configurations are available.