BRAND Transferpette Single Channel Pipettes
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
- Recommended Substitute: BRAND* Transferpette S Single Channel Pipettes.
BRAND Transferpette pipettes are an ergonomic alternative to the traditional pipette design.
- The instrument is designed to use the natural full sweep of the thumb rather than flexing of the individual joints, to reduce strain.
- Models are available in a variety of sizes covering the range from 0.1uL to 5mL.
- The unique hook-shaped handle of the Transferpette relieves repetitve stress forces by offering an ergonomic alternative to the clenched hand/hyper-extended thumb grip of conventional pipettes.
Minimizes Strain and Discomfort.
- The Transferpette features a hook-shaped handle design, light weight, and side-mounted pipetting key work together to minimize the strain and discomfort of repetitive pipetting.
Corrosion-Resistant and Autoclavable.
- These pipettes are corrosion-resistant, autoclavable, feature a narrow-shaft design and are compatible with most tips to ensure their effectiveness in almost any application.
Dedicated Controls Simplify Pipetting.
- Every Transferpette function has a dedicated control to simplify operation as well as limit inadvertent tip ejection or volume adjustment.
Pipette Even Submicro Volumes.
- The Transferpette 0.1-1uL can pipette small volumes with unparalleled accuracy and precision.
- When used with BRAND nano-cap tips.
- It drastically reduces the air column between the piston and sample, a major source of error when pipetting volumes of less than one microliter.
Make Calibration Adjustments in Seconds.
- Adjustable volume versions of the Transferpette single channel pipette are equipped with Easy Calibration technology to simplify ISO/GLP compliance and eliminate the need for inconvenient offsite recalibration.
- Every Transferpette is subjected to a thorough series of tests and is supplied with a performance certificate as well as a three-year warranty.
- Each single channel Transferpette includes a performance certificate, operating manual, and a three-year warranty.
- Fixed volume pipettes are also supplied with a calibration key.
- Additional fixed volume pipettes are available upon request.