VACUUBRAND MD1C AK+EK Oil-Free Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
Our popular MD1C vacuum pump with integrated solvent recovery and a space saving stand.
- Inlet catchpot helps preserve pump performance with condensates in the vacuum line.
- Outlet condenser helps recover solvent vapors that pass through the pump, and quiets the pump even more.
- Excellent for many smaller applications, such as rotary evaporation and centrifugal concentration of higher boiling point solvents, gel drying and more.
- Ultimate Vacuum: 1.5Torr (2mbar).
- Free Air Capacity: 25lpm (0.88cfm).
- Operation at ultimate vacuum produces decibel levels comparable to a quiet, face-to-face conversation.
Perform More Work.
- VACUUBRAND pumps are engineered for performance, with flowrates as much as 40% higher at working vacuum level than competitive pumps with similar free air capacity ratings.
Excellent Corrosion Resistance.
- Like all VACUUBRAND chemistry-design diaphragm vacuum pumps, the MD1C+AK+EK vacuum pump has flowpaths constructed of materials with excellent corrosion resistance, such as PTFE heads and diaphragms, and borosilicate glass catchpots.
- It is also equipped with a gas ballast to provide consistent pump performance with condensed vapors.
- VACUUBRAND chemistry-design diaphragm pumps eliminate the misting, handling, and disposal of contaminated oil associated with rotary vane pumps.
- Typical service intervals are from 10,000-15,000 hours - years in many applications!
- System is supplied complete with pump with one phase motor, exhaust condenser, inlet and outlet catchpots, operating manual, and one-year manufacturer’s warranty.
VACUUBRAND MD1C AK+EK oil-free diaphragm vacuum pump, 120 volts
BrandTech Sci Inc
CASH ADVANCE GETS $ 139.05 OFF