VACUUBRAND MD1C Oil-Free Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps
from BrandTech Scientific, Inc.
Optimize rotary evaporation and other laboratory applications with the new VACUUBRAND MD1C oil-free diaphragm vacuum pump.
- Compact and whisper-quiet, this pump is suitable for most benchtop rotary evaporators, and powerful enough for excellent results with high boiling point solvents.
- Ultimate Vacuum: 1.5Torr, (2mbar).
- Free Air Capacity: 25lpm, (0.88cfm).
Significantly Quieter Than Rotary Vane Pumps.
- The MD1C oil-free vacuum pump is significantly quieter than rotary vane pumps, waterjet aspirators, and competitive diaphragm pumps.
- Operation produces decibel levels comparable to a quiet, face-to-face conversation.
Perform More Work.
- VACUUBRAND pumps are engineered for performance, with flowrates as much as 40% higher at working vacuum level than competitive pumps with similar free air capacity ratings.
Excellent Corrosion Resistance.
- Like all VACUUBRAND chemistry design diaphragm vacuum pumps, the MD1C vacuum pump has flowpaths constructed of materials with excellent corrosion resistance, such as PTFE heads and diaphragms.
- It is also equipped with a gas ballast to provide consistent pump performance with condensed vapors.
- VACUUBRAND chemistry-design diaphragm pumps eliminate the misting, handling, and disposal of contaminated oil associated with rotary vane pumps.
- Typical service intervals are from 10,000-15,000 hours - years in many applications!
- Pump is supplied complete with one phase motor, on/off switch, cable with plug, operating manual, and one-year warranty.
VACUUBRAND MD1C oil-free diaphragm vacuum pump, 120 volts
BrandTech Sci Inc
Eligible for an extra 2.5% CPDP Discount