MX Medical Nitrogen Sample Concentrators
from C & A Scientific Co., Inc.
This Nitrogen Sample Concentrator is mainly used for concentrating or preparing samples in a batch including drug screening, hormone analysis, liquid phase, and mass spectrometry.
- It works by blowing nitrogen onto the surface of the sample which is being heated in order to accelerate evaporation, and separating the solvent in the samples without oxygen.
- Compared to the standard rotary evaporation instrument, nitrogen sample concentrations can efficiently concentrate dozens of samples simultaneously.
- Dual Process- Two processes working together by heating from the bottom and nitrogen blowing on the surface accelerating the evaporation and sample concentration.
- Adjustable- The position of the gas needle in the air cavity can be adjusted to fit different size tubes.
- Standard gas needle with 150mm length.
- Independent Control- All gas needles can be blown independently and have the flow regulated to avoid gas waste.
- Versatile- The entire unit can be placed into a ventilation cabinet when concentrating samples in toxic solvents.
- Longevity- Built-in temperature protection allows for safe and reliable equipment and enhances the service life of the machine.
- LED displays immediate temperature and remaining time.
- Standard configured air cavity and adjustable bracket.