Thermo Scientific GPF Series -20°C Manual Defrost Countertop Freezers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
When space is limited but performance cannot be.
- Minimal space consumption and maximum convenience.
- A better environment - inside and out.
- The Thermo Scientific GPF Series -20°C Manual Defrost countertop freezer allows for easy transportation and placement within any laboratory or clinical setting, with a countertop footprint about the size of a microwave.
- These freezers increase user efficiency and lessen physical strain, as there is no bending or squatting required.
- Top-mounted controls, reversible doors and a ergonomic handle contribute to its modern design, which allows for a convenient, practical approach to a busy day.
- Multiple GPFs in a medical facility allow for the convenient storage of daily doses of vaccines and pharmaceuticals requiring frozen storage in multiple locations.
- Manual defrost.
- Designed to safely store medical and laboratory storage, including vaccines and pharmaceuticals requiring a temperature of -20°C.
- External display provides visual confirmation of the internal temperature.
- Audible and visual hi/low temperature alarm will alert personnel if temperature levels rise or fall to an undesirable degree.
- Compatible with wireless monitoring systems and remote alarm contacts.
- Standard door locks provide comfort and assurance.
- Insulation and natural refrigerants meet the standards established by the U.S.
- Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP).
- Quiet performance with less than 40 decibels of sound.
- Ergonomic design including reversible doors and comfortable door handle.
Thermo Scientific GPF series -20°C manual defrost countertop freezer, 1 door, 1 shelf, NEMA 5-15, 1.13 cubic feet, 115 volts, 60 hertz (cULus)
Thermo Fisher Sci Inc
CASH ADVANCE GETS $ 29.43 OFF