Thermo Scientific TSX Series High-Performance -30°C Plasma Freezers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Temperature range of -35° to -15°C, factory setpoint at -30°C.
- Thermo Scientific TSX Series high-performance plasma freezers are designed with features that support sample protection and sustainability objectives for the storage of plasma.
- The Series’ V-drive technology is designed to provide temperature uniformity that continually adapts to user patterns, offering significant energy savings without compromising protection.
- Designed to meet the strict requirements established by the AABB and FDA for the storage of plasma.
- Stores up to 532 plasma boxes (250 mL boxes).
- Whisper quiet with a sound level of 52 dBA, enabling end users to work alongside the refrigerator without distraction.
- Unique V-drive technology is designed to detect usage patterns such as door openings when a higher compressor speed is needed and periods of stability where the compressor runs at a lower speed, saving energy without compromising protection.
- Up to 50% less energy usage than conventional refrigerant models*.
- Natural, R290 refrigerants, making the TSX Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP).
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility.
- Convenient, fully extendable and adjustable stainless steel drawers.
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment*.
- Easy to use microprocessor control with interior light, setpoint security and alarms.
- Compatible with wireless monitoring systems and remote alarm contacts.
- Standard door locks provide comfort and assurance.
- Ergonomic door handle.
- Standard factory-installed chart recorder.
- Warranty varies by country, please contact us for details.
- *Data on file. Based on comparisons between TSX Series and previous generation Thermo Scientific models.