Thermo Scientific TSX Series High-Performance Undercounter Lab Refrigerators
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Powered by V-Drive featuring STeM Technology.
- Designed for your environment, new Thermo Scientific TSX Series high-performance undercounter lab refrigerators support sample protection and sustainability objectives for the storage of media, reagents, chemotherapy, pharmaceutical and other research and medical products.
- Powered by V-drive, the TSX Series delivers low energy, decreased noise levels and improved performance and user experience.
- These new undercounter refrigerators are quiet and feature an improved user interface, automated locking and increased storage capacity and reliability.
- Designed to maintain temperature uniformity to protect medical, pharmaceutical-grade products, laboratory media, reagents and more.
- Unique V-drive technology is designed to save energy without compromising the protection of stored products.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency SNAP (Significant New Alternatives Policy) compliant refrigerants.
- Quiet operation at just 35dbA (43 during pull down).
- Reduced energy consumption.
- Sleek exterior design and touch screen.
- Bright, easy-to-adjust interior LED lighting.
- Touchscreen controller with password protection.
- Datalogging with USB download functionality.
- Battery backup.
- Choice of reversible glass or solid door.
- Air or glycol temperature display.
- Automated locking.
- 1" rear access port.
- Remote alarm contacts.
- Audible and visual alarms: power fail, high temp, low temp, low battery, memory full, door ajar.
- ADA compliant.
- Compatible with most major electronic locks.
- *Data on file. Based on comparisons between TSX Series and previous generation Thermo Scientific models.