Thermo Scientific TSX Series Ultra-Low Freezers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
User friendly touch-screen interface and cabinet.
- Designed to meet the highest protection and sustainability standards for ultra-low storage.
- Now available in an expanded range of capacities, Thermo Scientific TSX Series ultra-low freezers are designed to meet the highest standards in reliability, sustainability and temperature management.
- At the heart of the TSX Series is V-drive technology, designed to adapt to user patterns, substantially reducing energy and HVAC costs without compromising performance.
- All TSX Series freezers are manufactured in a zero-waste facility and are built with natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, compliant with the U.S.
- EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas compliance and other sustainability standards.
- No need to worry about where your samples are stored within the freezer.
- With peak variation less than 5°C, your samples are protected and safely stored throughout the entire cabinet space*.
- Long warm-up time from -50°C to -80°C: 5.05 hours*.
- Quiet enough to reside directly in the laboratory, rather than in the hall.
- At just 45.5 dBA, the TSX Series’ sound level is comparable to a home refrigerator*.
- V-drive’s adaptive control is designed to detect usage patterns such as door openings when a higher compressor speed is needed and periods of stability where the compressor runs at a lower speed, saving energy without compromising protection.
- Newly re-designed touch-screen user interface with easy-to-use: set-up wizard, event log, temperature mapping and data downloads via a built-in USB port.
- Eliminate the need for a separate chart recorder with the touch-screen’s datalogging and temperature mapping features, all exportable via a built-in USB port.
- Ergonomic design including comfortable door handle, eye-level touch-screen and shelf-level placement that don’t require floor-level loading of racks.
- Four capacities (400, 500, 600 and 700 2-inch box) to accommodate a variety of storage needs and lab footprint specifications.
- Compatible with most racking systems including a full range of Thermo Scientific racks for boxes, microplates, Thermo Scientific Matrix and Nunc CryoBank tubes.
- Security features including alarm settings, padlock-compatible doors and optional access card entry.
- Natural refrigerants and water-blown foam insulation, making the TSX Series compliant with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP), the European Union’s F-Gas and other sustainability standards.
- Manufactured in an award-winning, zero-waste to landfill facility.
- Lower HVAC costs as a result of less heat emission into the environment.
- * Typical freezer data based on internal testing with freezer setpoint at -80°C and ambient temperature at 20°C.
- Performance data varies across freezer size and electrical specifications.