Heraeus Megafuge 40 / 40R Centrifuges
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Ideal for everyday sample processing, the new Thermo Scientific Heraeus Megafuge 40 centrifuge series offers industry-leading capabilities including unmatched capacity, exceptional ergonomics and outstanding value.
- Unparalleled Productivity: Process over 40% more 50 ml conical tubes or 100% more blood tubes with certified biocontainment sealing than competitive models.
- Excellent Ergonomic Design: Patented innovations for safe, simple and comfortable daily operation.
- Ideal for everyday sample processing, including clinical protocols, cell culture applications and microplate processing, the new Thermo Scientific Heraeus Megafuge 40 general purpose centrifuge series delivers breakthrough functionality and value.
- Available in both ventilated and refrigerated units, the Heraeus Megafuge 40 centrifuge series features a convenient three-liter capacity and is suited for a range of routine and temperature-sensitive sample processing between -10°C and +40°C.
- Experience advanced Thermo Scientific technologies including.
ClickSeal Bucket Sealing System
- Simple operation eliminating screw caps and complicated clips as well as glove-friendly, one-handed open/close capability.
- Biocontainment certification by CAMR* in Porton Down, UK.
- Polyetherimide (PEI) sealing covers with high chemical resistance and excellent thermal properties.
Auto-Lock III Rotor System
- A secure locking system enables installation and exchange of rotors with just the push of a button for quick switch between applications and time savings in the lab.
- Easy access to the chamber enables quick cleaning, a healthier working environment and longer unit life.
Motorized Lid Latch
- One finger downward motion for easiest closing and locking - even on tall benches.
- Optional automatic lid opening.
- Maximizing safety and improve separations with our advanced rotor management system that optimizes acceleration, braking and residual load imbalance for each rotor and bucket option.
Simple, Intuitive Controls
- Easy-to-use controls provide detailed information on a wide range of operating parameters and processing status.
Market-Leading Capacity and Productivity
- Choose from a wide range of rotors available to meet your daily routine processing requirements, including Thermo Scientific Fiberlite carbon fiber rotors offering versatility, speed and a robust, corrosion-free design.
- Compact footprint ensures optimal workspace.
- Ergonomic height and curved design allow comfortable sample loading and unloading and easy cleaning.
Outstanding Energy Efficiency
- Up to 40% energy consumption savings on industry standard protocols, such as standard blood separation or conical tubes processing.
- Extended tubes capacity significantly reduces the number of runs in high throughput labs.