Heraeus Multifuge X1 / X1R Centrifuges
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
The Thermo Scientific Heraeus Multifuge X1 Centrifuge Series delivers breakthrough high-performance processing directly to your benchtop with market-leading capabilities including.
- Unmatched Performance and Throughput: process up to 16 x 50 ml conical tubes in your swing-out rotor, or up to 14 x 50 ml in fixed angle configuration for increased capacity over competitive models in the same bench space.
- Extraordinary Versatility: the industry's broadest range of rotors and adapters including Thermo Scientific Fiberlite rotors.
- Ideal for a wide range of general purpose applications including cell culture, microplate, clinical chemistry, hematology and DNA/RNA harvesting, among others, the new Heraeus Multifuge X1 centrifuge series features a convenient one-liter capacity and is available in both ventilated and refrigerated units.
- The Heraeus Multifuge X1 general purpose centrifuge delivers breakthrough innovation including.
Exceptional Capacity and Versatility
- Our extensive selection of rotors and adapters, with a minimum of 12 rotor configurations, enables your lab to meet all processing needs.
- TX-400 Rotor: With a capacity of 4 x 400 ml, accommodates up to 76 blood tubes and up to 16 x 50 ml conical tubes in a single run and in certified sealed conditions, achieving the highest configuration flexibility on the market.
- TX-200 Rotor: Ideal solution for high speed, standard (4 x 200 ml) capacity swing-out centrifugation.
- BIOShield 720 Rotor: Run frequently used tubes above 7000xg with the confidence and simplicity of a single, certified biosafety lid.
- 8x50 Sealed Rotor: Ideal for TB sputum applications, centrifuge 8 conical tubes in individually sealed vessels with rapid acceleration and processing times.
- Choose a Thermo Scientific Fiberlite rotor to maximize the performance of your Heraeus Multifuge X1 centrifuge. Achieve higher G-force and faster speeds, and ensure exceptional security and efficiency with our robust, corrosion-free design.
- Fiberlite 8x50 Conical Rotor: Achieving more than 24000 x g, pellet cells, bacteria, subcellular fractions and small amounts of nucleic acids and viruses in disposable conical tubes.
- Fiberlite 14x50 Conical Rotor: More than double the industry average capacity and run samples at above 12000 xg.
Auto-Lock III Rotor System
- This tool-free system facilitates 3-second rotor exchange for quick switch between applications and time savings.
- Also, easy access to the chamber enables quick cleaning, a healthier working environment and longer unit life.
ClickSeal Bucket Sealing System
- Eliminate screw caps and complicated clips with our certified biocontainment solution, supporting glove-friendly, one-handed open/close capability.
Advanced, Intuitive Programmable Controls
- Detailed operation information maximizes run performance and temperature accuracy and control between -10° and +40°C.
- Easily adjust speed, time and temperature, even during the run with our convenient keyboard for direct input.
- With dedicated program keys immediately store and access your most frequently used programs.
Innovative Temperature Control
- The exclusive double temperature control system facilitates monitoring the air temperature in the chamber, as well as the sample temperature, for ultimate control of the sample temperature during the run, and the best chamber pre-cooling conditions.
Motorized Lid Latch
- Simple closing and locking of centrifuge lid with one finger downward motion - even on tall benches - with optional automatic lid opening and password protection.
- Optimizes acceleration, braking and residual load imbalance for maximum safety, smooth runs and reproducible separations.
Compact, Ergonomic Design
- Compact dimensions, ergonomic height and curved design ensure comfortable and space-efficient workspace.