Thermolyne Locator Accessories
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Ultrasonic Level Monitor
- Safeguard irreplaceable biological specimens with the most advanced liquid nitrogen level monitor available.
- Unlike traditional monitoring devices, this ultrasonic device eliminates contact with liquid nitrogen reducing liquid nitrogen loss due to conduction.
- LED level indicator panel continuously displays liquid nitrogen volume in 1/8 increments.
- Remotable alarm notifies you of low liquid nitrogen levels even at times when no one is in the building.
- Audible and visual alarms provide early warning of low level conditions.
- Indicator light flashes when approximately 2" (5 cm) of liquid nitrogen remains in the vessel.
- An audible alarm sounds in unison with flashing low-level indicator light when level drops to about 1" (2.5 cm).
- Designed for quick, reliable sample identification storage and relocation.
- Three section format for Locator and Locator Plus systems recordkeeping.
- Section 1: Serves as a helpful reminder for refilling vessels.
- Section 2: Locates your samples by identification keys.
- Section 3: Inventories samples and pinpoints exact location.
- Designed to remove vials and boxes that have fallen from racks and cans in cryogenic vessels having necks larger than two inches in diameter.
- Reach overhead items or retrieve fallen objects between benches and behind instruments.