Thermolyne Bio-Cane Accessories
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Aluminum canes hold five 2.0 ml or six 1.2 ml standard cryovials for storage in Bio-Cane systems.
Cryogenic Vial Color Coders
- Colorful polystyrene disks fit into top of standard Nalgene cryovials (1.2 or 2.0 ml).
- Provides quick identification of vials.
- Flat surface permits writing on top of vial.
- Unique, colorful aluminum tabs keep track of CryoCane inventory.
- Flat writing surface for additional identification.
- Conveniently packaged in quantities of 100.
- Reusable polyvinyl chloride sleeve encloses a CryoCane for extra security.
- Will not become brittle during freezing or thawing.
- Polypropylene vials have high density polyethylene closures which outperform other vials for storage in vapor phase liquid nitrogen.
- Screw closure has internal thread; vial has external thread, reducing potential contamination.
- Deep-skirted closure allows single-handed aseptic technique while minimizing exposure to vial contents.
- White marking area and fill line.
- Vials and closures preassembled and radiation-sterilized.
- Non-cytotoxic and non-pyrogenic.
- Removes vials and boxes that have fallen from racks and cans in cryogenic vessels.
- Removes vials from vessels having necks larger than two inches in diameter.
- Used for numerous applications around the lab from reaching overhead items to retrieving fallen objects between benches and behind instruments.
- Safely move radio-isotopes without touching the container.