Thermolyne Liquid Nitrogen Transfer Vessels
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Economical and Durable!
- Designed for storing and dispensing small amounts of liquid nitrogen.
- Six models provide capacities from 5 to 50 L.
- Compact, durable design saves space.
- Full range of handling and dispensing accessories.
- Transport carts permit easy and safe movement in the lab.
- Designed to bring liquid nitrogen to Locator Systems and other cryovessels.
- Thermo 5, 10, 20 and 30 lightweight aluminum dewars assure low-static evaporation rates.
- Compact Thermo 5 and 10 dewars feature a convenient pail-style handle for pouring and for use in applications where only small quantities of liquid nitrogen are needed.
- Thermo 10, 20, and 30 can be fitted with self-pressurized withdrawal accessory devices to easily dispense LN2 without need for pouring.
- Thermo 35 and 50 dewars’ stainless-steel design is rugged.
- Ideal for liquid nitrogen purge and trap applications used.
- Low operating pressure and regulating valve allow for controlled rate, continuous feed, and intermittent feed requirements.
- Accessory stainless-steel transfer hoses directly link the cylinder to instruments, or bulk storage facilities.
- Optional phase separator attachment for transfer hose allows easy dispensing.
- Casters make maneuvering the unit easy.
- Accessory transfer hose and optional phase separator (AY509X7) for Thermo 35 and 50 saves liquid nitrogen and prevents splashing when dispensing liquid nitrogen.
- Accessory spout (AY509X8) attaches directly to Thermo 35 and 50 for dispensing.
- Convenient pail-style handle and lightweight design make the Thermo 5 and 10 ideal for pouring into even the hardest-to-reach places.
- Also available is an accessory dipper (AY509X6).
- This implement is ideal when 12 ml (or less) of liquid nitrogen is needed.
- Accessory transport carts (AY509X9) are available for most Thermo dewars and cylinders.