Thermolyne Freezer Racks for Mechanical Freezers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Choose from a variety of sizes.
- Heavy-duty design minimizes damage to freezer interiors.
Mechanical Freezer Racks
- Vertical racks for chest-type freezers are available in 4, 7, 9 or 12- shelf sizes to accommodate 25, 81 or 100 vial boxes.
- Racks feature a unique locking rod to hold boxes securely.
- These racks allow quick retrieval of samples and fast return of rack into the freezer.
- Heavy-duty construction and unique unibody design prevents warping and bending due to temperature stress.
- Designed for use with standard 2” high cryogenic freezing boxes.
- No special boxes are required.
- Offers a unique inventory system for your mechanical freezer when used in conjunction with Nalgene plastic CryoBoxes.
Cryovial Storage Boxes
- The unique numbered grid system and one-way lid provides easy vial identification.
- Durable plastic construction keeps vials secure in and out of liquid nitrogen.
- Choice of vial sizes and capacities maximize storage.
- Racks for vial Boxes: when ordering racks it is important to measure the chamber height of your freezer and choose the rack height which allows for a minimum of 1” clearance between the top of the rack and the freezer lid.