Barnstead Final Filters & Ultrafilters
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Filters That Can Be Trusted
- Absolute filtration down to 0.2 micron.
- Pyrogen-free (Ultrafilter).
- Large surface area-long life
Final Filter Models D3750, D3751 and FL703X2
- Purity is maintained with the use of hydrophilic material eliminating recontamination.
- 0.2 micron pore size, bubble point tested to ensure absolute filtration.
- Provides bacterial free water.
- Irradiated to ensure sterility.
- Extremely low extractables.
- Used as final filter for your most critical Applications.
- Automatic air venting.
- Demonstrated log reduction value (LRV) of 9.38 when challenged with P. Diminuta.
Replacement Ultrafilter for NANOpure DIamond and EASYpure II Ultrafilter Models FL1192X1
- Hollow fiber material allows for fast rinse up to purity.
- Provides pyrogen-free water.
- Maximum flow is maintained with very little pressure drop.
- <0.001 eu/ml and 6+ Log reduction of pyrogens.
Ultrafilter Models D4721, D4722, FL582x1 and FL550x1
- Provide pyrogen-free water for cell and tissue culture.
- Spiral-wound 10,000 dalton (Molecular weight) cutoff.
- Spiral-wound design allows for easy and complete sanitization and minimizes rinse-up time.
- Short rinse-up to 18 megohm-cm.
- Polypropylene housing.
- Kit includes fittings to connect to Analytical Grade NANOpure® (series 500 only).
- No pressure gauge or special fittings needed <0.001 eu/ml and 6+ log pyrogen removal.
- Easy to clean and replace.