Barnstead B-Pure Cartridge Deionization Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Don’t Need the Highest Purity? B-Pure Systems are for You!
- Design your own water system.
- Higher flows.
- Low operating cost.
- The B-pure system provides you the flexibility of designing your own water system.
- The modular design allows you the ability to add additional holders when the need exists.
- If you need pure water of less quality than the NANOpure, E-pure, or EASYpure II can produce, the B-pure is the right system for you.
- Produces up to 4 liters per minute, depending upon feedwater quality.
- Quarter-turn quick release canisters.
- Accepts most Barnstead cartridges and filters.
- Allows for the addition of holders as water needs change.
- Accepts Pura-Lite purity indicator or digital purity meter.
- 1/2 size holders utilize smaller cartridges to conserve space.
- Complete with draw-off valve.
- Digital temperature compensated purity meter included.
- Can be ordered with Pura-Lite “Go/No Go” resistivity indicator.
1/2 Size Cartridge Holder
- Up to 2 liters per minute of flow, depending upon feedwater quality.
- Accepts a variety of purification cartridges.
- Easily attaches to existing B-pure systems.
- Small size allows for flexibility in mounting location.
- Point-of-use deionization for laboratories, electronics industry, and all users of pure water.