Barnstead Deionization Accessories
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Depending on the deionization system, certain accessories are available.
- These can be easily added to either new or existing systems to provide the benefits described below.
- Provides a digital direct reading of the resistivity of the water exiting the system.
- Temperature compensated to 25°C.
- Fits conveniently into B-pure, as well as any 1/2" NPT (12.7 mm) opening.
- Provides “Go/No Go” indication of water purity.
- Green light indicates acceptable water purity, red light indicates unacceptable purity.
- Easily fits into B-pure holder or any 1/2" NPT (12.7 mm) connection.
- Various resistivity values to provide more flexibility in your individual water system.
Low Pressure Pump Protector
- If you are feeding a NANOpure® DIamond™, E-pure™ or quad-style NANOpure system from a pressurized feed line, it is to your advantage to ensure that the pump is fully protected with the use of the low pressure pump protector.
- Interrupts power if pressurized feedwater line pressure falls below 5 psig (0.35kg/cm2).
- Includes 6' (1.8 m) cord which plugs directly into NANOpure DIamond, E-pure or quad-style NANOpure systems.
- Complete with 1/4" NPT “T” to install in your feedline.
Low Water Level Pump Protector
- If feeding from a storage reservoir, it is recommended that a low water pump protector be added to NANOpure DIamond, E-pure or EASYpure systems to ensure that the pump is protected in the event the reservoir does not have a sufficient quantity of water to satisfy the requirements of the system.
- Adaptable to most storage reservoirs, providing a 1/2" NPT (12.7 mm) connection is available.
- Comes complete with 6' (1.8 m)cord to attach directly to the NANOpure DIamond, E-pure or EASYpure systems.
- Flow meters allow precise measurement and control flow of water through a B-pure system.
- They are installed in the inlet water line.
- The float type meters are complete with an adjustable flow valve.
- Inlet and outlet connections are 1/2" NPT.