Barnstead DIamond TII Deionization Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
The Next Generation Water System is Here Today!
- Tap to Type II with one system.
- Easy to read LCD display provides all the information you need.
- The most intelligent water system available.
- Monitor product purity, purity of the feed water and RO water, as well as system pressures.
Product Description - DIamond TII
- Combination of pretreatment, reverse osmosis, deionization and UV oxidation in a single unit.
- Two models available - 12 and 24 liters per hour production rates.
- Volumetric and timed dispense of Type II water directly from the system.
- Remote mounting of purity monitor and controls for increased flexibility in choosing a mounting location.
- Smart cartridge pack allows you to track usage in time of operation and lot number of the cartridge pack and date installed.
- Digital readings of system product purity in resistivity or conductivity as well as TDS (total dissolved solids) of the RO feed water and product water as well as key systems pressures keep you informed at all times.
- Water quality you can trust with a unique flow pattern that provides Type II water directly from the system eliminating the purity declines that occur during storage in competitive systems.
- LCD display monitors the level of water in the storage reservoir.
- Delivers up to 1.0 liter per minute of Type II water on demand.
- System diagnostics allow you to monitor and evaluate the vital components of the system and alert you of any problem that may exist.
- Display alerts you when it is time to change the pretreatment cartridges and membranes.
- Multi-language display.
- Universal design for wall and bench mounting.
- UV lamp controls bacteria within the system and ensures organic free water on demand.
Product Description - Storage Reservoirs:
- 30 and 60 liter cylindrical reservoirs available.
- Cylindrical reservoirs help control bacteria by eliminating sharp corners that are present in other reservoirs.
- Optional UV lamp controls bacterial growth within the tank.
- Optional “smart” distribution pump allows you to transport Type II water to remote locations.
- Filtered to prevent the introduction of airborne contaminants into the storage reservoir.
- Universal design allows for bench or wall mounting without additional equipment.
- Manifold allows you to distribute water to a Type I system such as the NANOpure DIamond, a dishwasher or to the optional distribution pump loop.
- Fluorinated to prevent recontamination of water by contact with impure surfaces.