Barnstead E-Pure Deionization Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Low on Cost...High on Quality!
- 1/4 turn quick release canisters.
- High flow rates.
- Lowest operating cost of any system on the market.
- Larger cartridges mean increased cartridge life.
- Resistivities up to 18.2 megohm-cm and TOC levels below 10 ppb.
- Virgin polypropylene water pathways prevent recontamination.
- Recirculation pump continuously recirculates water throughout the entire system to maintain water purity and reduce the quantity of waste water required for rinse-up.
- Wall mounted; completely assembled for easy installation.
- 1/4 turn quick release canisters allow for easy cartridge replacement.
- 0.2 micron absolute hollow fiber filter removes bacteria and particulates that could alter your results.
- Digital resistivity meter is automatically temperature compensated to 25°C, preventing fluctuating resistivity readings due to temperature changes.
- Flow rate up to 2 liters per/min.
- High capacity cartridges provide low operating cost.