Barnstead NANOpure DIamond Analytical & UV Deionization Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
The Premier Ultrapure Water System on the Market
- Dispense water without monitoring your carboys with volumetric or timed dispensing.
- Save on bench space without reducing product output with the smaller footprint.
- Calibrate your system electronics in the field with the NIST Traceable Calibration Module.
- Monitor TOC and resistivity with the DIamond TOC Models.
- Choose from four application specific models-then customize your system with the best cartridge pack for your needs.
- Multi-language display.
- Bring your water to your work-with the optional remote dispenser.
- Water can be dispensed up to 8 feet from your system.
- One model accounts for worldwide voltages and fluctuations.
- Universal design allows for wall or bench mounting.
- Feed water pressure fluctuations are no problem with the DIamond.
- Every system comes complete with a pressure-regulating valve.
- TOC (Total Organic Carbon) analyzer models available.
- Volumetric and timed dispense features allow you to fill carboys without monitoring.
- Feed water and application specific cartridge packs provide for optimum removal capabilities of unwanted contaminants.
- Delivers up to 1.5 liters per minute of purified water.
- All components are constructed of extremely inert materials ensuring maximum ionic and organic purity.
- System Diagnostics allows you to evaluate important system and alerts you if a problem exists.
- The system can be programmed to alert you if the water quality drops below your desired set point.
- RS232 output enables you to print or save to a computer or an optional printer.
- Purity up to 18.2 megohms-cm-exceeds ASTM, CAP and NCCLS Type I water requirements.
- Complies with USP XXIII guidelines with compensated and uncompensated resistivity measurements.
- Whisper quiet operation with the newest pump technologies.
- Automatic sanitization cycle helps keep your system clean.
- Maintain your water quality during periods of non-use with the standby mode of operation recirculating water for 10 minutes every hour.
- Maintain bacterial and particle free water with a 0.2 micron absolute final filter.
- Trust your purity reading with automatic calibration verification of the electronics and optional NIST traceable calibration module.
NANOpure DIamond Analytical
- The perfect system for your most sensitive analytical procedures including;
- - Atomic Absorption (AA), ICP and ICP/MS and Ion Chromatography (IC).
- Customize your DIamond with the DIamond cartridge pack that is designed specifically for your feed water and application.
NANOpure DIamond UV
- The ideal system for your critical Applications requiring 18.2 megohm water with less than 1 ppb Total Organic Carbon.
- The water produced is perfect for Applications requiring low organics including;
- - High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Ion Chromatography (IC), Gas Chromatography/ Mass Spec. (GC/MS) and TOC Determinations.
- A dual wavelength UV lamp oxidizes organics down to virtually undetectable levels and also maintains minimal bacterial levels within the system.
- The system alerts you when it is time to change the UV Lamp.
Unique Features - NANOpure DIamond UV
- Ideal for Applications such as low wavelength HPLC, IC, GC/MS where organic removal is essential.
- The dual wavelength quartz UV lamp (185 & 254nm) oxides organics to virtually undetectable levels while controlling bacterial growth within the system.
- Reminder lets you know when it is time to change the lamp.
- Provides superior low cost quality water to meet or exceed your most critical organic determinant analysis.
- Provides 1-5 parts per billion (ppb) TOC (total organic carbon) and up to 18.2 megohm-cm resistivity water.
- Deliver water up to 8 feet away with the optional remote dispenser.
- Comes complete with a wall mounting bracket.