Barnstead Remote Dispenser Deionization Systems
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Bring Your Water To Your Work, Not Your Work To Your Water!
- Convenience and purity, the remote dispenser has it all.
- Add to your E-pure system or older style NANOpure System.
- The Remote Dispenser provides the ultimate in a pure water delivery system.
- The unique design of the dispenser delivers purified water to a remote location without compromising the purity of the water.
- The design of the dispenser provides for recirculation of the water up to the tip of the dispenser providing virtually no dead volume.
- This allows you to maintain the purity level within the system.
- Assures optimum water purity.
- Hollow fiber filter material contains no extractables; virtually eliminates dead volume; absolute filtration down to 0.2 microns.
- Allows you to deliver pure water up to 8 feet away from the unit.
- Included in the recirculation path, providing unparalleled purity.
- All wetted parts are virgin polypropylene or PVDF, eliminating the possibility of recontamination of your water.
- Included with the NANOpure Infinity system.
- Can be added to the E-pure.
- Delivers up to 1.8 liters of water per minute.
- Comes complete with a final filter.
- The advantages of hollow fiber filtration are numerous; the material is naturally hydrophilic thus it does not require the use of wetting agents.
- Wetting agents or surfactants are commonly used in other filtration material and require extensive rinse-up volumes to achieve high purity water.
- The filters used in the remote dispenser rinse to high resistivity and low TOC values after only a few liters of water are rinsed through it.
- The nature of the fibers also allows you to gain greater flow rates with a smaller filter.