Lab-Line Classroom Educational Plant Growth Environmental Chambers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Plants in the Classroom!
- Two separate chambers with individual controls.
- Temperatures from just above ambient to 37°C (with lights off).
- Each chamber has its own 24-hour timer for light and temperature control.
- Separate switches for lights on shelves and chamber top allow for different lighting conditions between chambers or between top and bottom of same chamber.
- Attractive maple hardwood chamber exterior.
- Easy-to-clean white enamel chamber interior.
- Hi-Lo limit thermostats protect samples and experimental conditions.
- Plexiglas™ control panel cover locks and locking mechanism on doors, for added security.
- 12 cu. ft. storage compartment in base of unit.
- Two - 24-hour timers for light and temperature control.
- Cabinet doors are interior-reflective glass so ambient light will not enter chamber.
- Designed for use in seed germination and plant biology studies in the classroom.