Lab-Line Walk-In Environmental Chambers
from Barnstead International
Our Largest Environmental Chambers!
- Microprocessor-based temperature controller.
- Ideal for pharmaceutical stability tests, sample storage and shelf life testing.
- Temperature range: 5° to 55°C.
- Controlled humidity also available.
- One year warranty on parts and labor.
- Operating range: 5° - 55°C.
- Microprocessor based control panel for accuracy, and batter back-up for power loss.
- High/low audible and visual alarm with dry contacts for connecting to a central alarm system.
- Self-closing, heated door with deadbolt locking handle. 26” door opening.
- Vapor-proof work light.
- Free-standing shelving for optimizing your space and samples.
- Chart recorder, front mounted for accurate monitoring of samples.
- Internal duplex outlet, to facilitate small equipment inside the chamber.
- Access port, for additional monitoring equipment.
- External ramp.