Lindberg / Blue M 1100°C Three Zone Tube Furnaces
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Three Zone 1100°C Tube Furnaces have new, energy efficient designs incorporating Lindberg/Blue M exclusive Moldatherm® ceramic fiber insulation.
- Performance attributes include excellent temperature uniformity, fast heat-up and cool-down, and quick recovery with optimum power consumption.
- The furnace includes three independent, programmable controllers, one for each zone.
- Innovative use of venting and insulating air spaces to create lower exterior surface temperatures.
- Accepts an array of tube adapters.
- One set of (2) tube adapters included; standard, largest size supplied.
- Flexible design, may be used for a variety of applications.
- Long-life Type "K" thermocouples.
- Crystal Growing.
- Heat Treating.
Digital Single Program, Multiple Segment Programmable Controller
- Three programmable controllers, one for each zone.
- Microprocessor-based self-tuning PID control (proportional, integral, derivative) provides optimum thermal process without overshoot.
- Single program with multiple segments for ramp (up and down) and dwell (timed hold) temperature control.
- Adjustable high limit overtemperature protection (OTP).
- Simultaneous LED display of actual temperature vs. setpoint.
- May be configured to display temperature in either °C or °F.
Optional RS485 Digital Communications Port
- RS485 Digital communications port available as an option.
- Allows controller to be connected to a PC for remote monitoring and control of the furnace.
- Up to 30 units can be connected to one PC.