Lindberg / Blue M 1700°C High Temperature Independent Control Tube Furnaces
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
High temperature tube furnaces achieve excellent temperature uniformity at 1700°C with rapid heat-up, recovery and cool-down.
- Moldatherm® graduated density insulation adds to safety and performance by forming enhanced insulation protection between the high temperature chamber and exterior cabinet surface.
- Moldatherm graduated density insulation, combined with molybdenum disilicide heating elements, provide superior radial and linear temperature uniformity with resistance to thermal shock.
- The independent digital temperature control (ordered separately) has multiple programmable segments useful for a wide range of applications.
- Heating elements with unique right angle bend and sidewall mounting deliver exceptional energy release, fast heat-up and recovery, reduced thermal process cycle time, and cost savings through quicker throughput and energy efficiency.
- Heating elements tolerate rapid cycling over extended periods; elements are easily replaceable without the need to match resistance values.
- Heating elements are sidewall mounted to protect integrity of chamber roof; roof penetrations are avoided.
- Type “B” thermocouples assure accurate temperature measurement and long thermocouple life; 10' compensated lead wire with polarized plug included.
- Moldatherm end vestibules accept 3" O.D. process tube (customer supplied).
- Optional Moldatherm vestibules permit operation with 1", 2" and 3" O.D. process tubes for increased versatility.
- Double shell construction and convection cooling design reduces exterior surface temperature.
- Removable louvered panels provide easier access to heating elements and thermocouple.
- Atmosphere Processing.
- Crystal Growing.
- Heat Treating.
1700°C Controller, Programmable, With Communications Lindberg/Blue M 1700°C Programmable
- Controllers provide multiple programs and multiple segments for ramp (up and down) and dwell (timed hold) temperature control.
- The controller visually displays ramp rate, dwell time, program segment and percent power output.
- A holdback feature allows the operator to set a “process vs setpoint” temperature value which, when exceeded, holds the program to allow the process to catch up.
- The controller includes a selectable self-tuning feature which sets the best PID settings for the thermal process.
- Two digital displays simultaneously indicate actual temperature and setpoint temperature.
- High limit overtemperature protection is standard.
- The control console includes a circuit breaker, power module, transformer and cooling fans.
- Controllers include RS485 data port (communications card and port) for connection to remote computer, allowing modification, interrogation and data transfer of all instrument control and configuration parameter.
- Up to 30 units can be connected to one PC.
- Software is not included, but is available as an option.
Option B Overtemperature Control (OTC)
- Adjustable digital overtemperature control, factory installed on selected control consoles with “B” suffix designation.
- Protects furnace and load in the event of primary control circuit failure.
- Overrides main controller and shuts off power to furnace if high limit is reached.
- Manual re-set required for safety.
- Operates via magnetic contacts through signal from independent thermocouple.
- Optional Moldatherm® vestibules permit operation with 1", 2" and 3" O.D. process tubes for increased versatility.
- Two vestibules are required for each furnace.
- One 3" vestibule set is included and installed with each furnace.
- Tube sleeves may be placed over customer supplied process tubes to reduce thermal shock to the process tube.
- Sleeves must be ordered separately.
- All tube sleeves are 3" long.