Thermolyne Atmosphere Controlled Ashing Furnaces
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Includes Gas Flow Meter and Manifold!
- Temperature to 975°C with standard stainless steel manifold.
- Temperature to 1093°C with optional inconel manifold.
- 0.5 and 1.6 cu. ft. capacities.
- Type F6000 meets ASTM D3174 specifications.
- Ideally suited for coal and coke ashing procedures.
- Two popular sizes to choose from.
- All type F6000 units include two dual-purpose stainless steel trays and handle to accommodate 24 (30 ml) porcelain crucibles, or 38 (10 ml) quartz crucibles.
- No power cord supplied. Electrical connection requires fixed wiring.
- Model F6000-60 meets ASTM D3174 specifications: 3-4 air exchanges per minute.
- Heating rate of 8°C/min.- 500°C, 6°C/min. from 500°C to 750°C.
- Holds at 750°C for two hours, then turns off.
- Adjustable gas flow meter/valve (0-80 l/min.) conveniently located on front allows easy adjustment of airflow rate.
- Stainless steel manifold at rear chamber pre-warms incoming gases; provides maximum temperature gradient of only ±3°C at 750°C.
- The rear of the chamber incorporates a 0.38" (0.95 cm) diameter port for monitoring chamber temperatures with independent measuring devices and a 0.25" ID or 0.375" OD hose barb on back of unit to connect with an inert gas line.