BriskHeat HM Complete Spherical Heating Mantles
from BriskHeat Corp.
Laboratory Heating Mantles offer uniform heat distribution for round-bottom flasks.
- Whether the need is a self-standing mantle, a mantle to fit in a basket ring stand, or a full coverage zippered mantle, BriskHeat Heating Mantles provides the solution.
The BriskHeat Difference.
- Perfect fit for round-bottom flasks.
- Durable and long lasting.
- Uniform heat distribution.
- Safe, low-watt density.
- Connects easily to your temperature controller.
- Apply full coverage, uniform heat to round-bottom flasks.
- Excellent alternative to other heating methods like a bunsen burner.
- Ideal for use with a basket ring stand.
- Opening holds 1, 2, or 3 neck flasks.
- Fiberglass cloth outer shell.
- Uniform, low-watt density knitted and braided heating element. Temperatures up to 842°F (450°C).
- Multi-stranded resistance wire for increased durability and flexibility.
- Zipper fastens upper and lower halves together.
- Plug-and-play. Plugs into standard outlet:.
- 120VAC: 3" (76mm) lead wire with NEMA L1-15R connector and a 4 foot (1.2m) power adaptor cord with NEMA 1-15 plug.
- 240VAC: 3" (76mm) bare wire connection.
- Temperature controller required.
- Various wet laboratory applications involving round-bottom flasks.