Electrothermal UM Economical Unimantle Heating Mantles
from Barnstead International
Inexpensive Hard Case Mantles!
- Rigid chemical resistant case.
- Non-replaceable heating elements.
- Economical heating mantles.
- Economical heating mantles are ideal for use in teaching and industrial laboratories.
- Temperature range from ambient to 450°C.
- Dedicated size mantles available from 50 to 2000 ml.
- Supplied with a support rod clamp, non-slip feet and a 6.5 ft.(2 m) line cord.
- Non-replaceable heating element.
- Flexible designed heating element ensures efficient heat transfer and fast boiling times.
- Requires external energy regulator.
- See Model MC242X1, MC242 on page 126.
- High efficiency thermal insulation ensures heat is concentrated on the glassware and the outer case remains stable and cool to the touch.
- Finished in a rigid blue chemical resistant case that reduces damage from accidental spillage.