Electrothermal CM / CMV Metal Case Heating Mantles
from Barnstead International
Top of the Line Metal Case Mantles!
- Aluminum housing is chemical resistant, tough, lightweight and easy to clean.
- Built-in controller regulated element temperature to 450°C.
- Replaceable heating cartridges.
- Unique air flow through ventilation slots beneath and around the rim and case keeps the exterior safe to touch.
- Flexible coiled heating element provides good heat transfer while absorbing shock minimizing risk of flask breakage.
- Heating element and insulation form an easily replaceable heating cartridge.
- A “Heater On” light indicates when power is being supplied to the heaters while a “Power On” light indicates when the power is on.
- All models are supplied with a support rod holder.
- Eight CM series mantles sizes available from 50 to 5000 ml.
- The stainless steel grounding screen provides added protection.
- The CMV are designed to provide versatile heating capabilities for a wide range of larger sized flasks and 60° funnel.
- The heating element is multi-circuit: when smaller vessels are being used the upper heating element can be switched off to avoid wastage and possible damage.
- A 3 inch diameter hole in the center of the base of the mantle enables a funnel to be heated allowing hot filtrations to occur.
- Funnel is grounded to the mantle, enabling metal vessels to be heated.
- For more rigorous applications where spillage is likely to occur, a stainless steel 60° funnel and an anodized aluminum tray which fits under the mantle are available as accessories.