Electrothermal Set Temp Limit Temperature Controller Heating Mantles
from Barnstead International
Our best Limit Temperature Controller!
- Ideal for heating mantles, tapes and cords.
- Built-in safety features.
- Compact size saves bench space.
- Set-Temp Limit prevents thermal runaway for a wide range of laboratory applications.
- Use Set-Temp Limit as a safety control with any heater up to 1800 watts.
- Use in conjunction with other controllers or simply as a limit control for a wide variety of electrically heated laboratory instruments such as heating mantles, hot plates and ovens.
- Set dial, calibrated in °C and °F, to maximum acceptable temperature, and place thermocouple in controlled region.
- If temperature exceeds dial setting, control will switch off heater.
- Heater will not re-energize, even if the temperature drops below the set point, until the control is manually reset with the “reset” key.
- For additional safety, Set-Temp Limit automatically turns off the heater if the thermocouple disconnects or fails.
- Fast-acting fuse protects power relay from inappropriate loads.
- Unit accepts any Type-K thermocouple and has rear bracket for attaching to laboratory supports.
- Sensor Type-K thermocouple accepts any Type-K with miniature connector.
- Temperature range of 0-1250°C. Selected probe will dictate actual temperature range within range specified.