Linear 500 Series 1-2-3 Channel Recorders
from Barnstead International
Multi-Channel Capacity for Maximum Efficiency and Productivity!
- 12 input voltage span options.
- Override and electrical event markers.
- Single and dual channel modes.
- Linear 500 Series Recorders are equipped with one, two or three pens, 250 mm width paper and inputs allowing ranges of up to 50 volts per channel.
- Electronic servo shutdown system protects the 500 Series circuitry from large input signal variances.
- Override event marker for on-line annotation is standard on all 500 Series units.
- Electric pen lift is standard on single or dual pen Series 500 recorders.
- Standard zero control adjusts baseline reference from -100% to +100% for each channel.
- Operating Ambient Range: 41°F to 104°F (5°C to 40°C), 35 to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- Recording data from laboratory instrumentation having analog outputs of 0-50V DC.