Harvey PV Dry Steam with Pre-Post Vacuum Sterilizers
from Barnstead International
The New Dry Standard in Sterilization
- Auto-fill water technology.
- Eliminate risk of instrument recontamination.
- Faster drying times with an average start-todry cycle of 40 minutes.
- Guarantee that all pouches and instruments will come out dry.
- 24 Month Warranty.
- Vacuum-closed-door sterile drying of goods for speed and sterile integrity.
- Patented non-recirculation system means less chamber cleaning time.
- Patented automatic door-closing system eliminates hard-to-close doors.
- Pulsed pre-vacuum for maximum steam penetration.
- Five preset cycles allow simple operation of wrapped, unwrapped, packs, liquid and special cycles.
- Large chamber, yet small foot-print saves valuable counter space.
- Easy connection to printer or data port for validation or record keeping.
- Easy to read LCD display lets you view all parameters.
- Custom programs can be created in lab mode for unique applications.
- Meets highest national performance expectations, AAMI - ST-55 performance standard, as well as pressure vessel safety standards.
- Type B* sterilizer is defined by European Normative EN13060 (2004).
- Custom cast long-life heating element minimizes service and repair cost.
- Built-in diagnostic system is accessible from front panel for quick service.