Precision Belt Drive Vacuum Pumps
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Precision Belt Drive Vacuum Pumps provide reliable, high-efficiency performance in a wide variety of vacuum applications.
- Typically used as either roughing pumps for direct evacuations or as fore pumps in conjunction with diffusion pumps, all feature a rotary vane mechanical pumping action for quiet and virtually vibrationfree operation.
- A forgiving design for use with a wide variety of applications.
- Available in five models with free air displacement ranging from 0.88 to 5.3 CFM (25-150LPM).
- Pressures of 760 Torr down to 1 x 10-4 Torr.
- General Lab Work.
- Filtration Work.
- Leak Detection.
- Electron Tube Exhaust.
- Refrigeration System Purging.
- Test Stands.
- Desiccation/drying processes.
- Extractions/sample preparation.