Thermolyne Vortex Maxi Mix I Mixers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Low Profile Vortex Mixer
- Excellent for mixing single tubes, multiple tubes and small flasks.
- Continuous operation or touch-on mode.
- Ensures fast, uniform mixing.
- Compact design.
- The soft foam rubber pad permits vortex mixing of 1 - 4 test tubes simultaneously, depending on tube diameter.
- Excellent for mixing the contents of small flasks with closed tops.
- Convenient top-mounted push button on/off switch can be activated with either a finger or test tube.
- Vary vortex mixing by simply changing the pressure of the tube or flask against the foam pad.
- Clean, white durable plastic case is both acid and alkaline resistant.
- Special rubber feet prevent mixer from moving during operation.
- Supplied complete with one extra foam top (PT167X2), power cord, and plug.
- Enzymatic and RIA assays.
- General test tube mixing.
- Biochemical assays.
- Vortexing cell suspensions.
- Mixing tissue samples.
- Viral dilutions preparations.
- Precipitated Assays.