Lab-Line Class 100 Clean Room Ovens
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Ultra Clean for Semiconductor and Electronics Applications!
- Meets or exceeds Class “100” air standards.
- Rapid temperature rise and recovery times.
- Excellent temperature control and uniformity.
- Choose from models with or without HEPA filter.
- HEPA filter models available for maximum contamination protection.
- Rapid rise and recovery times, plus excellent uniformity and precise temperature control.
- Features our exclusive mechanical convection air flow system.
- 3" (7.6 cm) of silica-based insulation between oven chamber and exterior walls minimizes heat radiation to surrounding environment.
- Drawer-style control panel is protected from spills and easily pulls out for access.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior construction.
- Shelves, supports, and plenums are easily removed for cleaning.
- Four adjustable perforated stainless steel shelves included.
- Durable exterior construction of cold-rolled steel with a white powder coat finish.
- Adjustable door hinge, lever-actuated positive door latch and silicone gasket prevent heat loss through door seal.
- Adjustable 2" (5.1 cm) diameter exhaust port with damper control.
- Adjustable high limit hydraulic safety thermostat with indicator lamp maintains temperature a few degrees above set point in the event of primary control failure and prevents over temperature conditions.
- Fused electrical system provides overload safeguards.
- Safely stack two ovens of the same size.
- Fan removes heat generated by bottom oven, preventing damage to top unit.
- Available only for 3494M-1, and 3495M-1 series clean room ovens (120V; 50/60 Hz).
- User-friendly PID microprocessor temperature control allows operator to repeatedly set operating temperature in the range or ambient +5°C to 250°C.
- Single program controller comes standard-two ramps and two dwells, ramp adjustable from as low as 0.01°C per minute, dwell from 0 to 9999 minutes.
- Four program controller offers eight ramps and eight dwells, ramp from as low as 1°C per minute, dwell from 0.0 to 999.9 minutes.
- Platinum RTD sensor accurately measures actual chamber temperature.
- 1/8" (3mm) N.P.T. fitting for introducing inert gas or house air into the oven chamber.
- Flowmeter and 0.3 micron filter for purging with nitrogen available on units with HEPA filters only.
- Recorder output-type K thermocouple with sub-miniature connector on back of oven (TCK suffix for oven model number).