Lab-Line Hi-Temp Vacuum Ovens
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Ideal for Elevated Temperature Aging Tests!
- 280°C (536°F) Maximum temperature.
- 0.65 cu. ft. (18.4 L) or 1.5 cu. ft. (42.4 L) chamber capacity.
- Over temperature protection.
- Designed for desiccation, vacuum embedding, plating, process control, and inert atmosphere applications.
- Radiant warm wall heaters mounted outside of chamber to conserve chamber working space and eliminate the hazards of open wire heaters.
- Two fully adjustable chrome-plated shelves improve heat conduction to samples and are easily removed for cleaning.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel interior.
- Glass window in door allows viewing of samples.
- Vacuum and air lines constructed with corrosion-resistant stainless steel tubing for optimum chamber cleanliness and long term performance.
- Durable powder coated heavy gauge steel exterior.
- Expandable up to eight shelves.
- Digital controls temperature from ambient +10°C to 280°C (536°F).
- Two LED displays show oven conditions.
- Seven-day programmable timer cycles oven on or off up to eight times per day.
- Vacuum control and relief valves located on front of unit for convenient monitoring.
- Compression fittings on sidewall of oven accept .25" (.6 cm) O.D. hard tubing for pump and air connections.
- Built-in safety controller prevents temperature runaway with a back-up thermostat.