Lab-Line Imperial V Mechanical Convection Ovens
from Barnstead International
- Recommended Substitute: Lindberg* Blue M* Mechanical Convection Performance Ovens.
- Recommended Substitute: Precision* Premium Mechanical Convection Convection Ovens.
Value Priced with Optimal Uniformity and Safety!
- Temperature range from ambient +10°C to 270°C.
- Digital temperature display.
- 2.5 cu.ft. (70.8 L), 3.5 cu.ft. (99.1 L) and 4.4 cu. ft. (124.6 L) chamber capacities.
- 24 Month Warranty.
- Dependable hydraulic thermostat temperature control plus mechanical convection airflow system for excellent drying performance.
- Stainless steel plenums provide optimal air flow and uniformity.
- One piece silicone gasket and positive locking door latch prevent heat loss.
- 3" fiberglass insulation helps retain heat in the chamber.
- Plug-style door construction guards against heat loss from chamber.
- Drawer-style recessed control panel is protected from spills and slides out for easy maintenance.
- Two adjustable chrome-plated wire shelves included.
- Shelves, supports, and plenum remove easily for cleaning.
- Interior walls constructed of corrosion-resistant, easy-to-clean stainless steel.
- Heavy-duty cold-rolled steel exterior is reinforced at stress points.
- Primary hydraulic thermostat can be set temperatures from ambient +5°C to 270°C with ±1.0° control.
- Digital display for convenient temperature monitoring.
- Adjustable backup thermostat provides over temperature protection in case of primary control failure.
- Indicator lights show which thermostat is controlling oven temperature.