Lab-Line Low Cost Gravity / Mechanical Convection Ovens
from Barnstead International
- Recommended Substitute: Precision* Compact Gravity Convection Ovens.
- Recommended Substitute: Precision* Compact Mechanical Convection Ovens.
- Recommended Substitute: Precision* Premium Mechanical Convection Ovens.
- Recommended Substitute: Precision* Standard Gravity Convection Ovens.
Our Most Economical Ovens for Basic Drying and Baking Applications!
- Gravity or mechanical convection models.
- 0.7 cu. ft. (19.8 L) to 5.7 cu. ft. (161.4 L) chamber volumes.
- High limit safety thermostat.
- 24 Month Warranty.
- Economical gravity or mechanical convection models designed for the budget-conscious laboratory.
- Gravity and convection models feature aluminum and stainless steel interiors respectively.
- Compact size of type 3510 oven conserves valuable bench top space.
- Model 3513 oven is a large capacity two door unit.
- Double wall interior with 1" (2.5 cm) silica-based insulation.
- One fixed, two adjustable chrome-plated wire shelves are included.
- Durable powder coated cold-rolled steel exterior.
- 120 volt models have 3-wire cord and plug; 240 volt models have 3-wire line cord only.
- Model 3513 comes equipped with a 20 amp cord.
- Gravity convection models utilize a bimetallic thermostat to control temperature from ambient +5°C to 210°C. - Thermometer required for temperature monitoring not included.
- Mechanical convection models utilize a hydraulic thermostat to control temperature from ambient +5°C to 210°C and include an LED temperature display.
- Pre-set high temperature limit safety thermostat standard on all models.
- All models feature a pilot light to indicate oven operation status.
- Drying glassware.
- Drying and/or baking non-flammable crystalline chemicals.
- Pre-heating crucibles or other containers.
- Drying filter paper strips or rounds.