Precision High-Performance Mechanical Convection Ovens
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Precise Temperature Stability and Recovery
- Our Precision high-performance ovens are built for drying applications requiring high temperatures, ultra-precise temperature stability and reproducibility with a very broad temperature range of ambient +15°C to 325°C.
Excellent Temperature Stability and Uniformity
- High-quality construction and highefficiency insulation provide temperature uniformity as precise as ± 0.5°C with excellent stability in the face of frequent air exchange.
Mechanical Convection for Precise Heating
- Mechanical convection provides uniform heating, precise temperature control and fast drying using a blower that circulates heated air in a horizontal airflow pattern.
Precise Temperature Sensitivity
- Highly responsive RTD sensor provides temperature sensitivity of ±0.1°C or better.
- High efficiency insulation ensures uniformity ±0.5°C at 100°C and ±2.5°C at 300°C.
- Turbo blowers for efficient drying are side mounted within the stainless steel chamber.
Conforms to Industry Standards
- Complies with ASTM E145 Type IIA, ASTM D-2436, and UL 746B performance/uniformity standards.
Advanced Microprocessor PID Controls
- Intuitive microprocessor PID controls deliver detailed information on current temperature set-points.
- Built-in 12-hour mechanical timer along with user-adjustable safety thermostat allows for power cut-out in case of over-temperature.
- High-limit safety with built-in circuit breaker protects the oven from power surges.
- A fiberglass door gasket prevents heat loss and low-density heating elements ensure long life.
- Stainless steel interior with a solid chamber floor ensures easy cleaning.
- All non-tip shelves can be quickly and easily dismounted for thorough cleaning.
Two Specialty Units
- Model 605P: Extra baffle provides low air flow for precise drying and testing of materials with minimal disruption of volatile components.
- Model 625S: Features a rear blowout panel with retaining cage and positive action front-door catches for volatile material testing.
- 1.4 cu. ft. (39 L) holds seven adjustable shelves (two included*).
- 4.0 cu. ft. (113 L) holds 11 adjustable shelves (two included*).
- 9.5 cu. ft. (269 L) holds 12 adjustable shelves (two included*).
- *Additional shelves are sold separately.