Heratherm Advanced Gravity / Mechanical Convection Ovens
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Unmatched sophisticiation, efficiency, prime performance.
- Advanced Protocol ovens incorporate all the benefits of the General Protocol ovens and boast additional features providing even more flexibility, accuracy, and dependability.
- Adjustable fan speed for application related airflow: High Speed for fastest drying and heating, quick recovery as well as best temperature stability and uniformity, and Reduced Speed for applications that require minimal airflow, like drying of powders.
- Programmable controller for temperature ramps and dwells allows you to store up to 10 programs with 10 discrete steps.
- Sophisticated timer can automate the oven to turn on or off after a pre-set time and allows you to choose between a recurring weekly timer or a run based on the 24 hour clock.
- Capable of operating at temperatures up to 330°C with the highest level of temperature uniformity (2.5°C).
- Inner chamber is made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel (AISI 304) with rounded corners for easy cleaning.
- Door can be opened 180° to allow convenient access to the interior for hassle free cleaning and easy loading of probes.
- Simple, microprocessor-based touch button controls.
- RS232 data interface included.
- Fresh Air damper provides control over air exchanges and is electronically controlled.
- Dedicated access port allows the introduction of sensors for independent data monitoring.
Dedicated Access Port.
- Dry alarm contact included for the connection of an alarm device.
- Boost function enables rapid heating up - no need to run the oven 24/7.
- A simple calibration routine ensures temperature accuracy over time.
- Stackable with an optional stacking kit.
- Includes 2 shelves with a maximum weight (shelf load) of 55 pounds. Each oven can hold 13 shelves. See accessories for more shelves.
- Gentle drying and heating with low air turbulences.
- Perfect for working with materials that are sensitive to airflow such as powders and foils.
- Heratherm ovens feature an environmentally friendly design with cost savings in mind, reducing energy consumption by as much as 20% compared to previous (Lindberg Blue M and Precision) models.
- Surpassing energy efficiency, increasing cost effectiveness, reducing environmental impact.
- Exceptionally low energy consumption.
- Unique door design reduces heat emission significantly.
- Timer for effective usage and additional energy savings.
- Designed with a very small footprint ratio compared to the interior volume and are stackable with an optional stacking kit.
- Flexible shelving system allows for optimal space utilization.
- Routine check upon startup for optimum performance levels.
- Temperature uniformity +/- 2.5°C at 150°C.
- Automatic audible and visual overtemperature alarm system to protect samples.
- Access port for data logging with independent sensors.
- Low surface temperatures.
- Large, easy to view vacuum fluorescent display.
- Easy setting with intuitive interface.
- Easy cleaning with rounded corners.