Heratherm General Gravity / Mechanical Convection Ovens
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Technology for efficiency, convenience for ease of use, performance for proven results, data logging.
- General Protocol ovens are perfect for routine daily work, providing the ideal heating and drying solution for your applications.
- Inner chamber is made from corrosion-resistant galvanized steel with rounded corners for easy cleaning.
- Door can be opened 180° to allow convenient access to the interior for hassle free cleaning and easy loading of probes.
- Simple, microprocessor-based touch button controls.
- Built in timer can be set to ON or OFF.
- RS232 data interface included.
- Fresh Air damper provides control over air exchanges and is manually controlled.
- The exhaust vent can be used as an access port for an external temperature sensor.
- Stackable with an optional stacking kit.
- Includes 2 shelves with a maximum weight (shelf load) of 55 pounds. Each oven can hold 13 shelves. See accessories for more shelves.
- Gentle drying and heating with low air turbulences.
- Perfect for working with materials that are sensitive to airflow such as powders and foils.
- Heratherm ovens feature an environmentally friendly design with cost savings in mind, reducing energy consumption by as much as 20% compared to previous (Lindberg Blue M and Precision) models.
- Surpassing energy efficiency, increasing cost effectiveness, reducing environmental impact.
- Unique door design reduces heat emission significantly.
- Timer for effective usage and additional energy savings.
- Designed with a very small footprint ratio compared to the interior volume and are stackable with an optional stacking kit.
- Flexible shelving system allows for optimal space utilization.
- Routine check upon startup for optimum performance levels.
- Temperature uniformity +/- 4°C at 150°C.
- Automatic audible and visual overtemperature alarm system to protect samples.
- Access port for data logging with independent sensors.
- Low surface temperatures.
- Large, easy to view vacuum fluorescent display.
- Easy setting with intuitive interface.
- Easy cleaning with rounded corners.