Thermolyne Pyro-Clean Solvent-Free Glassware Cleaning Ovens
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Today’s Alternative to Chemical and Solvent Cleaning!
- Completely automatic cleaning cycle.
- Safe for volumetric glassware.
- Pollution control and exhaust cooling system.
- Nitrogen purge feature included.
Whether you are cleaning trace levels or heavy levels of contaminated glassware, the Pyro-Clean line of ovens provides:
- Solvent and chemical free cleaning.
- Elimination of costly hazardous wastes.
- Improved safety in the laboratory.
- A reduction in labor costs of manual hand cleaning.
- A reduction in glassware breakage.
- Destruction of trace residues of organic contaminants leaving the glassware ultra clean for critical analytical or environmental tests.
- 3, 5 and 7 cubic feet models.
- Interior constructed of 304 stainless steel for low maintenance, easy cleaning and long life.
- Dual gasket door design and exhaust system to control smoke and odor.
- Oxygen depleted chamber with a nitrogen purge feature included.
- Electric door interlock system.