Revco -20°C Enzyme Freezers
from Thermo Fisher Scientific
Our manual defrost -20°C upright freezers are designed for storage applications where slight intermittent coil warming during an auto defrost cycle is not desired.
- Two models feature gravity convection air systems for maximum stability without blowers or fans.
- Our -20°C freezers feature the IntrLogic microprocessor control system, gravity air circulation, industrial quality cabinet construction, and extra-strength refrigeration compressors selected for industrial, clinical and scientific use.
- The UEN2320 enzyme freezer features an easily accessible inventory system.
IntrLogic Microprocessor Control.
- Our -20°C enzyme freezers feature enhanced digital electronic technology designed to simplify operation and deliver greater accuracy.
- Pre-set -20°C operation.
- Icon-based controls and displays include graphic references for universal operation.
- Setpoint security with key- operated triple-position master switch controls power to all systems for added safety.
- Audible/visual warnings for overtemperature, undertemperature and power failure, with visual status reports on critical functions.
- Graphic thermometer confirms proper operation at-a-glance, shows normal, high or low temperature condition; steady green for normal, flashing top bar for overtemperature, flashing bulb for undertemperature.
- Enlarged digital display, resolution to within 0.1°C, improves visibility.
- Alarm silence, ringback and automatic reset functions.
- Push button alarm test verifies sensor continuity.
- Battery backup assures control panel function during power failure.
- Remote alarm contacts are standard on all models.
- Upright 23.3 cu.ft. (659 L) cabinet.
- High-density, CFC-free urethane foam insulation protects cabinet from ambient temperature fluctuations and minimizes operating costs.
- Solid door with keyed door lock for added security.
- Self-closing door closes against closed-cell peripheral gasket.
- Door locking provision on all models.
- Full-length door handle.
- Adjustable leveling feet standard; optional casters are available.
- Scratch resistant painted interior and exterior finish for easy cleaning.
- Epoxy-coated, open wire shelves, adjustable in 1" (25 mm) increments; no tools required.
- Includes nine shelves with enzyme storage system of five bins per shelf, maximum 45 bins; labels not provided.
- Heavy duty, industrial-grade, hermetically sealed compressors.
- Manual defrost.
- Voltage safeguard, free-standing.
- Built-in 6" (152 mm), 7-day circular chart recorder.
- Access port, 1" (25 mm) diameter.
- Stainless steel exterior.
- 2" (50 mm) casters.
- Additional shelves.
- Additional bins.